Aussie Clear Light

From $24.00

Aussie Clear Light Decking Oil

Aussie Clear Light

From $24.00

AUSSIE CLEAR LIGHT is an exterior decking oil and timber finish that protects the hardwoods from the weather. It is the best oil based finish to highlight the natural grain and beauty. This results in a completely natural oiled look. AUSSIE CLEAR LIGHT stabilises timber as it repels moisture, reducing checking or splitting. No film is allowed to form, so peeling or cracking is never a problem. It also inhibits unsightly mould growth with its powerful mouldicide. It has been specially formulated and tinted to use on a broad range of hardwoods..
SKU: N/A Category:

Recommended Uses – Aussie Clear Light

AUSSIE CLEAR LIGHT can be used wherever a clear oil-based exterior finish is required. This includes exterior decking, fencing, pergolas, weatherboards, window frames, furniture, cladding or facia. Timber finishes/decking oil such as AUSSIE CLEAR LIGHT are suitable for all popular light coloured timber including Cypress Pine, Silvertop Ash, Blackbutt etc. It has been formulated with its own “transparent” pigment to appear clear on Lighter hardwood timbers.


Which product to use for darker and lighter timber?

AUSSIE CLEAR is recommended for mid to dark toned hardwoods such as Merbau, Spotted Gum. AUSSIE CLEAR LIGHT is for the blond to mid-toned timber such as Blackbutt, Silvertop Ash, and Cypress Pine.


Timber treated with carefully formulated wood finishes such as the AUSSIE CLEAR LIGHTdecking oil will not blacken when maintained regularly. However, over time and depending on the severity of exposure, the rich colour of the timber will fade. Repeat applications are simple as the timber can be re-oiled to bring back the rich natural timber texture.


Sawn approx 8-9 m2/Litre.
Dressed approx 11-12 m2/Litre


Aerosol Can
1, 4, 10 and 20-litre cans and 200-litre drums.

Safety Instructions

Avoid skin contact by wearing protective clothing. Don’t breathe vapour of spray mist.

First Aid Instructions

If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poison Information Centre (13 11 26).
Hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes – see a doctor.
Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soapy water.
Remove to fresh air.
If Swallowed
DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink and transport to the hospital.

Additional information

Weight N/A