D-Mould

$23.00

D-Mould

$23.00

D-Mould is a powerful, water-based mouldicide that is environmentally safe. It has been designed to protect and clean most exterior surfaces from unsightly mould and algae growth that is the cause of blackening, discolouration and slipperiness of these surfaces. D-Mould contains the active mouldicide and algaecide alkyl dimethyl benozylammonium chloride.
SKU: D-Mould Category:

Directions For Use

General

Mix the 500 ml of D-Mould concentrate into 10 litres of water. Brush, roll, spray or mop a generous application onto the surface to be treated. Scrub the mould/algae affect surface using a nylon brush or stiff broom. Once applied, D-Mould kills any existing mould and natural weathering removes discolouration over a period of time. Heavily infested surfaces may require re-treatment with D-Mould 3-6 months after initial application. If treating blackened or mould affected wood, pretreatment by scrubbing discoloured surfaces with a household bleach or oxalic acid will help to clean it instantly. Rinse the bleached area with plenty of clean water and allow to dry. Apply D-Mould to prevent any further infestation of mould. Re-application of D-Mould every 1-2 years may be necessary to prevent re-occurrence of mould.

Recommended Uses

D-Mould is uniquely formulated so that when it is applied to raw timber, the treated surface weathers to a silky appearance. It is ideal to protect and clean timber, especially Western Red Cedar. Untreated surfaces such as decks can become slippery and dangerous due to mould growth. D-Mould will clean and protect these surfaces from mould growth. D-Mould is also suitable for other external surfaces e.g. paving, brickwork, tiles, painted surfaces, synthetic grass and canvas.

Restrictions

Test D-Mould on a small area of the surface to be treated, to ensure it has no adverse effect on paintwork, etc.

Coverage

5-10 square meters per litre-depending on surface porosity.

Clean Up

Clean applicators thoroughly with water.

First Aid Instructions

If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poison Information Centre (13 11 26).
Eyes
Hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes – see a doctor.
Skin
Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soapy water.
Inhalation
Remove to fresh air.
If Swallowed
DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink and transport to hospital.

 

Manufacturer Product Information Page

 

Additional information

Weight .500 kg
Weight

300gm